Show me your world and teach me to understand you
The language of the horse as the key to a horse-friendly partnership. A must for all horse lovers!
- Would you like to understand horses better?
- Are you looking for a new way without pressure and force?
- Do you have problems with your horse?
- Do you want to do everything right with your young horse?
- Would you love to become your horse's best friend and ally?
Here you will learn how to do it!
Creating a natural partnership with your horse means meeting him in his world and in his language. You will learn to understand his natural behaviour and to respond to it in a way which is coherent to the horse. This opens a new horizons of mutual trust, understanding and cooperation. You will become a trustworthy "leader" who clearly expresses his intention and rank to the horse, like the leading stallion of the herd. But also develop the necessary soft-skills to become the horse's best friend and staunch ally, strenghened by a heartfelt bond, similar to the social competence of the leading mare. Violent confrontations, pressure and force, or even submission, become completely unnecessary. It is a path of voluntariness and friendship that allows both partners to grow beyond themselves.
The workshop is suitable for horses of all breeds and ages, especially for training young horses as well as for correcting difficult horses.
- The Natural World of Horses
- The language of horses
- Two leadership principles: Lead mare and lead stallion
- Congruence and presence
- Mindfulness in the here and now
- The royal way of togetherness
- Freedom and limitation
- New Dimensions of the Human-Horse Relationship
- Integration of your new insights and experiences into your personal everyday life
We recommend, if possible, to attend the "fundamentals" workshop first before attending this advanced seminar.
Participant:420.00 Euro incl. VAT.
Accommodation for guest horse: 20,00 Euro incl. VAT.
The seminar fee includes the provision of a training horse, as well as beverages and snacks during the coffee breaks, as far as the legal regulations for the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic allow.
Number of participants
Comfortable leisure clothing suitable for the season, rainwear if necessary and sturdy shoes (hiking or trekking shoes), as we will also be outdoors. If necessary, a mouth-nose covering ("corona mask"), if the prescribed minimum distances cannot be observed.
- 23 April 2022 - 24 April 2022 in Poettmes
- 20 August 2022 - 21 August 2022 Poettmes
Saturday: 10.00 - 19.00
Sunday: 09.00 - 14.00
Since the seminar with you, it has become clear to me what was the 'missing link' in my communication with horses. Your way of human-horse communication contains what I have always lacked in my contact with horses: the joy and voluntariness of a good, equal partnership. (Jorinde S.)